Why use a Realtor?
It pays to work with a REALTOR®
Here are some ways a Wichita Falls area REALTOR® can help you sell your home.
- A REALTOR® knows the market and gives your property maximum exposure through the Wichita Falls Multiple Listing Service.
- A REALTOR® qualifies prospective buyers as to what they can afford.
- A REALTOR® understands current real estate values and can help you set a realistic, competitive price for your home.
- A REALTOR® is familiar with the local mortgage market and can help you decide if seller-financing might expedite your sale.
- A REALTOR® calculates the net proceeds you can expect from the sale of your home, taking into account your outstanding loan balance, closing costs and possible owner financing.
- A REALTOR® frees you from the problems associated with showing your home such as phone inquiries, showings and negotiation of the contract.
- A REALTOR® maintains objectivity in presenting offers and counter-offers.
- A REALTOR® prepares you for closing procedures.
Here are some ways a Wichita Falls area REALTOR® can help you buy a home.
- A REALTOR® helps you determine how much home you can afford, how you can acquire the down payment, and what financing options are open to you.
- A REALTOR® locates and shows you homes that suit your needs in terms of size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and more.
- A REALTOR® suggests simple changes that can improve the utility and value of a prospective home.
- A REALTOR® can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities.
- A REALTOR® is able to objectively show you properties, pointing out the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- A REALTOR® acts as liaison between you and the seller to present offers and counter-offers until an agreement is reached.
Only a real estate professional who belongs to the National Association of REALTORS® may call himself or herself a Realtor®. A Realtor® is bound by a strict Code of Ethics and is required to provide fair treatment to all parties involved in the transaction.